Listed below, you will find the current rates and the District rules, regulations, policies and ordinances. The Board of Directors continually review the rules, regulations, policies and ordinances to amend and update as needed, or required. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office at (406) 965-3944 and we will provide it for you.
* The District charges a fee for copies requested: 50¢ for the first copy and 25¢ each additional copy.
* After hours service call is $50.00. (Normal business hours for Operators are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with them being out from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for lunch. Operators need to have equipment back to the shop and off-duty by 5:00 p.m. If the Operator is held past 5:00 p.m., the after hour service call fee will be assessed.)
* Reconnect fee for active service delinquent accounts is $50.00. (This is billed at the time the Operator receives notice to perform shut off of water service for non-payment. No exceptions for payment made when Operator on property at time of disconnect.)
* Late charge upon account being 31 days delinquent $10.00.
* Notary service is $10.00.
All rates and fees are subject to change upon Board approval.